We have a new product here and we know you’re going to love it! Eminence’s Citrus Exfoliating Wash is perfect for the summer heat that has yet to come. Infused with lime juice, grapefruit, silica, and shea butter extract, this wash gently wakes up your skin and leaves you feeling refreshed and ready to start the day.
Information on the key ingredients:
- Lime Juice: high in vitamin C and antioxidants, astringent, helps minimize the look of pores
- Grapefruit: Antioxidant, natural antiseptic & cleanser
- Shea Butter Extract: revitalizes and repairs the look of skin via moisture
- Silica: gentle mechanical buffing action
Other citrus products we carry include the Citrus & Kale C+E Masque and Serum, and the Citrus Lip Balm. The award-winning masque increases vitamins in your skin while citrus, rhubarb extract, leafy greens, and avocado oil reduce the appearance of sun damage and fine lines and wrinkles.
The award-winning serum is just as effective when it comes to maintaining healthy skin. Take a look at the ingredients below:
- Stabilized Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid): sourced from lemon and grapefruit, this potent antioxidant reduces the appearance of redness and soothes inflammation.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate: Also known as Vitamin C salt, this unique form of Vitamin C remains a salt until it penetrates the surface of the skin. It is only at this point that it turns into Vitamin C, allowing the full benefits to be experienced.
- Vitamin E: Sourced from avocado; delivers nutrients to the skin to improve the appearance of skin health.
- Botanical Ferulic Acid: Powerful antioxidant naturally derived from the leaves of plants. Stabilizes the antioxidant benefits of Vitamin C and helps it retain potency.
- Leafy Greens (Kale, Spinach & Broccoli Sprouts): High antioxidant content to help improve the appearance of skin elasticity and hydration for younger-looking skin.
- Citrus Fruit Oils (Lemon & Grapefruit): Tones and refreshes the skin. Additional naturally occurring Vitamin C content helps protect against the visible signs of aging. Astringent properties help to balance oil production.
- Avocado: Antioxidant that is moisturizing and hydrating to relieve dry and irritated skin.
- Hydrolyzed Botanical Hyaluronic Acid (from grass extract): Deeply hydrating; natural substance that keeps skin looking plump to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Stop in to get yours today!